Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for 3:
Champignons Mushroom 400g
Garlic 3 cloves
Dried chilies 3 pcs
Olive oil 6 tbsp
White wine 2 cups
Fresh parsley 1 cup
Black pepper and salt
Truffle oil (optional)
1. Chop garlic, chili, mushroom, parsley desirably
2. Cook pasta according to instruction
3. While waiting for the pasta, heat the large pan. Medium heat, pour in the olive oil, sauté garlic and chili.
4. Once they are softened, throw in mushrooms
5. Once the mushroom are caramelized, pour in the wine.
6. Wait for the wine to evaporate so theres only little liquid left in the pan. Turn off the heat.
7. Add in the parsley, and season it with salt and black pepper
8. This time, your pasta is cooked. Add the pasta to the pan and mix thoroughly.
9. Enjoy immediately, and top it with parmesan and a drizzle of truffle oil.
You can use your favorite pasta, favorite mushrooms, fresh chili instead of dried chili.
Don’t overcook the pasta.
Don’t wait the wine to totally evaporate until theres no liquid left in the pan. You want the sauce generously coating the pasta. You may have to turn low the heat.
Simply delicious mushroom pasta! 🍝
Gute Appetit 👍
PS: If you try this at home please send me photos 👩🍳👨🍳 😊Thanks.
2 Replies to “SIMPLE MUSHROOM PASTA ft. Kayan”
This looks so yummy! But 2 cups of wine?!?!? Hmmmm. Love to Kayan and Titien ! Chefs extraordinaire!
😂 never too much wine.
Thanks Joyce 😘